Hypertonic saline 3% (NaCl) at physiological pH based on Hyaluronic acid, Sea water, and Xylitol.
Bottle of 125 ml
Inert propellant gas: air
Preservative-free. Drug-free. Chemical additives-free.
Sea water, Xylitol, Sodium hyaluronate, Monobasic potassium phosphate, Dibasic potassium phosphate.
1. Blow your nose to clean the mucous membranes before using Aluneb hyper nasal spray.
2. After removing the plastic protection from the top of the bottle, remove the applicator from the plastic package.
3. Place the nasal applicator on top of the bottle.
4. Bend your neck forward gently over a sink and tilt your head to the right.
5. Gently insert the applicator into the left nostril and press firmly.
6. Turn the head to the opposite side and repeat the application in the other nostril.
7. Remove the nasal applicator from the nostril and after a few seconds blow your nose.
8. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Babies and children who require adult assistance
1. Clean your nose before using Aluneb hyper nasal spray.
2. Lay the child on his side.
3. Gently insert the applicator into the left nostril and press firmly.
4. Lay the child on the other side and repeat the operation.
5. Remove the nasal applicator from the bottle, wash it well with warm water and dry it after each use.
Wait at least 30 minutes before using other nasal treatments.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not swallow. Keep the package tightly closed in a dry place, away from light and heat sources. Do not use the product after the expiration date. The expiry date is stated on the package and bottle. The use, especially if prolonged, of all topical products could give rise to sensitization phenomena. Where this occurs, stop treatment and consult your doctor in order to institute appropriate therapy. Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to one or more components or other related chemicals.